Tone Guide Press Incorporated offers our customer expertise in the business of security printing.
With business experience spanning seven decades, we combine the use of cutting edge printing equipment with technical savvy to produce the finest products in the market.
To us, quality is not simply a standard by which we evaluate our products; it is a standard by which we choose to conduct business and our lives.
Brief Company History:
Tone Guide Press Incoporated (TGPI) was founded in 1934. The shift to security printing occurred in 1945.
Fifteen years later, the company built the plant in Caloocan City using a total land area of 7,000 square meters. Equipment was sourced and brought in from France, Italy, Germany, United States of America and Japan.
TGPI has always been at the forefront of security printing, serving top banks and large corporations. We have earned the confidence of our clients by proactively working with them in securing their products against forgers and counterfeiters. In our pursuit for total customer satisfaction, we continue to hone our craft in security and specialty printing to this day.
1. That the customers has a need and that it is our job to serve this need in the best way we can;
2. That our workers are our core resource and are entitled to receieve what is due to them;
3. That our managers are the key custodians of our commitment to quality and professionalism in the workplace;
4. That constant training and technological development are essential in maintaining our edge in the industry;
5. In good corporate governance;
6. In a fair profit margin to enable us to keep up with research and development so we can serve the market better;
7. In doing the right thing by standing behind our product.